LIBERALS GAVE TEN REASONS WHY I AM A RACIST!
March 2, 2009
Here are ten reasons that the average
liberal gives as proof that I am considered a certifiable racist:
1) I am against big government and big government bailouts for failing institutions;
2) I don't want to pay for someone else's mortgages, nor share my wealth;
3) I don't want to be punished for having a successful business;
4) I voted for a Hero and not a handout;
5) I believe that the government works for me and I don't work for the government;
6) I believe that this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles which once made us great;
7) I believe the government is the problem; not the solution to the problem;
8) I don't want to be told who I can't disagree with or suffer jail time for uttering "hate-speech";
9) I am against the Fairness Doctrine - knowing that AM Talk Radio would be squelched, but not NBC, PBS and NPR; and
10) I believe that God has already sent us a savior and his name is not Barack H. Obama.
What prompted me to post these was a comment made by neighbor today. When I said to him I believed the Democratic Party should be renamed the Socialist Party, he responded: "Shh, someone might call you a racist for saying that!" OK, let's add that to my list of ten giving me 11 reasons why I am a racist, even though there is nothing implicitly or explicitly noted in these statements which even allude to me being a racist. It's just that I don't agree with the Democratic Party which means I don't agree with their leader, who just happens to be black, which then means I hate black people. You had to stretch a long way to arrive at that conclusion didn't you?
I am tired of being called a racist. The Democrats and liberals call me that all the time. I guess it's better to be a racist than a slave owner! After all, the Democrats "own" the African-American vote by giving them victim status and then passing entitlement programs which "enslaves" their minds. This makes the 12th reason why I am a racist, viz. I won't let the government control my mind!
Democracy, as we once knew it, is quite possibly dead. One thing is for certain, if our Founding Fathers were to return from the dead and see what we have done to our country, they quite possibly would lead another revolution! Maybe it's time that we should too!
I realize there are probably several more reasons for me being a certified racist, not the least of which is because I occasionally watch Fox News. By the way, let's make it an unlucky 13 reasons for me being a racist: I like FOX News and occasionally watch Bill O'Reilly!
We believe that the Constitution of the United States speaks for itself. There is no need to rewrite, change or reinterpret it to suit the fancies of special interest groups or protected classes.