In order to save the readers time and
to spare them from a serious rise in blood pressure we
ask all liberals responding to posts on this website to
follow this simple list of considerations:
1) Liberals must use their brains, instead of their emotions and gut feelings;
2) Liberals must back up their statements with facts instead of fancies;
3) Liberals must not call any other commentator by names that are intended to pigeon-hole them as less than human;
4) Liberals must not preach, teach, urge, communicate or in any other fashion put forth the myth that Barack Obama is God, the Messiah, the Savior of the World or the Conqueror of all evils; (after all liberals do want to eliminate the freedom of religion and any adoration for our President is considered "religion");
5) Liberals must constructively participate in these discussions, instead of destructively put forth an agenda intended to destroy this Republic, the democracy in place in this country and the Constitution which governs it;
6) Liberals must practice respect for others who post;
7) Liberals must not try to aspire to become an NBC news political pundit or an NPR news commentator.
If liberals would adhere to these simple rules, there would either be a modicum of decorum to these threads or (and this is most likely) there would be no liberals participating! I have yet to meet the first liberal who could follow any three of these 7 requisites!
We believe that the Constitution of the United States speaks for itself. There is no need to rewrite, change or reinterpret it to suit the fancies of special interest groups or protected classes.